Name: DSI Credit Repair, DSI Solutions, The Credit People
DSI Credit Repair and DSI Solutions no longer exist. They are now known as The Credit People.
They have a 7 day trial for $19.99 which also acts as their setup fee, a monthly service for $59/month and a flat rate service for 6 months for $299.
The Credit People website also says they offer a free credit consultation.
Who is it for:
Clients interested in disputing negative information on their credit reports can choose to use The Credit People to assist them with their disputes.
Website and Contact Information:
The Credit People can be contacted at www.RepairYourBadCredit.com or by calling 866-382-3410.
DSI Credit Repair and DSI Solutions no longer have working telephone numbers or websites.
How it works:
Clients sign up from their website or by calling the 866 telephone number.
According to the website in the About section, under the FAQs subcategory, a client has a choice as to whether they only want to work with one person or if three people will be sharing the work of disputing on a client’s negative information on a client’s credit reports.
The Credit People will pull a client’s credit scores and reports and populate a client’s online account with that information. This same account is updated when results are received from the disputing processes.
Credit reports with updated results will be mailed to the client from the credit bureaus and the client will need to update The Credit People with copies of those credit reports.
- The Credit People, compared to DSI Credit Repair and DSI Solutions, have reviewed all of the areas that previous clients have complained about and have directly addressed those problems on the website.
- The setup fee and monthly fee are very reasonable compared to most other credit repair companies. The cheapest I have seen at $19.99 setup fee and $59/month.
- They have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and have directly addressed all complaints, issuing refunds and making sure consumers are satisfied with their service.
- They have a money back guarantee that they have publicly upheld according to resolved complaints on the BBB.
- They have no Rip-Off Report.
- They have many testimonials, and say that they have worked with 100,000 clients according to their website. I am sure this appears to include previous clients from their two other companies.
- According to my research, The Credit People have overcome the challenges they faced in their first two runs as DSI Credit Repair and DSI Solutions and have been around for 12 years if you include the establishment of the two former companies.
- They have a secured website with major media outlets backing their success.
- The negative history as DSI Solutions and DSI Credit Repair appears to be haunting them through other reviews.
With my typical research methods: searching for BBB and Rip-Off Report Reviews for ratings, reviewing their website and founding information as well as bios and FAQs, and doing a thorough search online for their websites, I found that their service seems to be sound and has overcome the previous problems.
The Credit People seem to have done a complete 180 degree turn around compared to their previous businesses, DSI Credit Repair and DSI Solutions. While their previous companies were not trustworthy and you could find many complaints and bad reviews for their previous companies, they seem to have addressed each of these problems, provided refunds to clients and have addressed complaints for each client who was seeking a solution to questions or problems they had.
Their ability to bounce back from challenges in their company as well as address the concerns of the public allows me to recommend their company as a viable source for credit repair services. This shows integrity in their company and their ability to pull through.
If you are interested in starting the approval process off by raising your credit scores for free, I invite you to take my free, four-part, Dispute Letter Mastery Course.
In this course, you will learn how to update your personal information, dispute information that has errors, and delete negative information in order to raise your credit scores 50 – 75 points in only 45 – 60 days. A boost like this can really make a difference in your interest rates, and it is all free.